We believe that work and vocation should be deeply rooted in how we are gifted and who we are as followers of Jesus. All followers of Jesus serve his Kingdom, whether that happens through architecture, retail, serving coffee, or working with a church. Every day we benefit from innumerable contributions from both staff members and servants across a wide spectrum of fields. In all that we do, we strive for excellence, as though we are working for Jesus himself.
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
We believe organized, clean facilities equip community and production to operate at a higher level so we can more effectively see Jesus’ Kingdom come in Portland as it is in Heaven.
The role of the Bridgetown Facilities Maintenance Specialist is to perform highly diversified duties to maintain the building, open and close building for events. The individual should be a self-starter, conscientious, able to work both independently and as a member of a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Construction skills such as carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing.
• Assist with building opening and closing for evening gatherings.
• Monitor facility during the gatherings and events
• Janitorial tasks (sweeping, vacuuming, garbage removal, maintaining bathrooms, etc.)
• Respond to all staff/volunteer concerns in a timely manner